Georgia GB00309 Carbo-Tec LT Waterproof Work Boot
Take the long days head on in this Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT Lacer farm & ranch boot. The upper is constructed from full-grain pasture proof SPR leather, which means it is very resistant against caustic chemicals and acids typically found in barnyard environments. The kiltie can be worn for a traditional lacer look or remove it for a simple lace up style.
The heel features the Counter Lock system which acts as both a heel stabilizer and boot kick off. The hardware is dual functioning milled brass that can be used as hooks or eyelets.
The inside is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System to keep your feet dry when working in wet environments, we guarantee it! Additionally, there is a removable Quick Response polyurethane footbed that cushions and absorbs shock as you walk.
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, the Carbo-Tec LT lacer boot features a dual density outsole that is incredibly durable. It consists of an EVA midsole with our proprietary rubber blend giving the boots great oil, slip, heat and abrasion resistance.
- Full grain SPR leather upper
- High performance mesh lining
- Georgia waterproof system
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- EVA midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard rated
- 8" height
Style # GB00309