Georgia GB00472 AMP LT Low Heel Logger Waterproof Work Boot
This Georgia Boot AMP LT low heel logger is a durable Goodyear® welt constructed waterproof work boot. The upper is made from chemical and abrasion resistant SPR™ leather and features easy grip panels for an effortless pull on. The brush guard kiltie will protect your laces from debris but can be removed for a more traditional work boot look. The back of the boot is equipped with the Counter Lock system which prevents heel slippage and acts as a protector for boot removal.
The inside of this men's waterproof logger boot is armed with the Georgia Waterproof system. The waterproof membrane is designed to keep water and other fluids from seeping into the boot while remaining breathable. A soft textile lining covers the waterproofing. Also inside is the AMP LT memory foam insole that can be removed for easy cleaning.
The base of the boot contains a steel shank for extra stability and arch support, a cushioning EVA midsole and an oil- and slip-resisting rubber lug outsole with low defined heel. The outsole meets ASTM F2892 EH rating for soft toe work boots. Buy your pair of these rugged and comfortable loggers today.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 4.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
Style # GB00472
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.